Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Bloggie Bragging

I just have to tell a cute little story about Grace. We were at the doctor's office for the wee one's 22 month check-up and were being shown to our room. Grace said to me, "Mom, this is the same room we were in when we were here the last time. (said with extra enthusiasm) We always have this room. It must be because it's the only one that's available." Wow! Where does the time go. First I had this tiny little baby (well, actually two) and now they're almost five and able to use available in the proper context. Boo-Hoo!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, where does the time go. It certainly goes by much too fast. I can hardly wait to see them on Friday and here all about your time at the cabin from their perspective. Love u all soooo much, Mom

LBB said...

Oh that's funny! Time does go fast, truly, but I think it's also partly due to what an advanced, bright 4 year old she is (they both are, really!).

PS...What a hip, computer saavy "grammy" they have too! ;)

Kirsten Shabaz said...

Anna - Good to read, love your pics. Thanks for your note...God is at work, I'll have to tell you more thing I didn't even know til Derrick told us all yesterday. Kirsten