Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Few Things About Age


Well, you can see I got stuck in October again. We are currently on our first day of vacation in Sanibel, Florida. Spending quality time together as a family always provides some memorable moments. These are just a couple quotes from the bigger girls today about age.
"You always have an age no matter where you are. Until you're 100 and then you probaby don't have an age anymore...you just die." -Emily (In response to hearing that a boy in the airport was 7)
"Well, 3 is your age and you've got to stick with it" -Grace (In response to me telling Grace that it was hard for Lydia to be 3, because she was knocking our game cards on the floor)

3 comments:

Kari B said...

Hope you are having a good time! I'm guessing that you brought you laptop with you. Leave some sunshine for me!

Sarah said...

Five beautiful ladies!! :)

Heidi said...

So cute.... I think your girls inherited your personality. LOVE it!!! : )